Ways to share the story
The ability to share our story is important. We believe what we are doing is making an impact but we cannot do it alone. We need your voice to help tell the story.
Here are a few ways that you can join your voice with ours:
- Host a House Party – Learn More
- Invite us to your small group. Do you have a small group of people that meets on a regular basis? A Sunday School class or Bible Study? A social club or professional organization? A home group or community group? We would value the opportunity to come share our story with you. Contact us to set a date or for more information.
- Feature us on your blog. Are you a regular blogger with a sizeable following? Would you be willing to feature us on your blog, share our story or become a regular story-teller for Together for Haiti? Contact us for more information.
- Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. Social media is a wonderful tool for communication. Like our Facebook page and follow us on Twitter for regular updates on Together for Haiti, our partners, and the work we are doing.
- You may have ideas of your own and we would love to hear them. Contact us and let us know how you want to help us share our story.
Host a House Party
Have you ever been to a Tupperware party? Chances are that you have. Maybe it wasn’t for Tupperware, maybe it was for a nutritional supplements, jewelry, beauty products, or some other product that you were interested in or that someone you know was selling. Thousands of companies, even big name brands, have latched on to this idea called “experiential marketing”. If companies are using this idea to sell products, why can’t we use the idea to promote something infinitely more meaningful and valuable?
Our task and calling is too big to handle alone. We need your help. We need your voice. We believe that we can do more Together than we can do alone. We believe we can use House Parties and we know that it works. It really is very simple, but just to give you a general overview, here are the basic details:
Determine the primary purpose: While there could be several purposes for the event, there should be one primary purpose that is the central focus. We will work together to determine what that might be. Here are a few ideas:
- Secure Volunteers for a future event or project
- Share the cause and work of Together for Haiti
- Raise money for a specific project
- Bibles for Haiti: An essential resource
- The Library Project
- Together for Education
- Together for Orphans
- Together for The Church
- Together for Communities
- School Feeding Program
- Choose a date: Find a day and time that works for you and for Together for Haiti.
- Create a guest list: We can help you think through who to invite, how to invite them, and how many to invite.
- Set the agenda: What will we do? Will there be snacks or a meal? Who will share and when?
- Host the House Party
That’s it. And we will work with you along the way to make sure that your House Party is a success. If you are interested in hosting a House Party or would like someone from Together for Haiti to contact you, please complete the form and we will get in touch with you.